|Shaving method||dry / wet|
|Supply system||from battery|
|Number of shaving heads||3|
|Face contour repeating system||floating heads, movable shaving unit|
|Battery||NiMH, battery life 45 minutes, charging time 1 h|
|Fast charge||eat, charging time 5 min.|
|Waterproof case||there is|
|Equipment||protective cover, cleaning brush, charging stand|
Braun 340s-4 Series 3 Electric Shaver Reviews
- Comfortable. Not very expensive. Well shaves his face, almost like a machine, did not even expect this. Virtually no irritation.
- Bad shave his neck. Day 3 is not shaved and the hair on the neck must first be shaved with a trimmer, then the main head, but still it is absolutely rarely possible.
- Reliability is not up to par.
In general, the razor suits. However, shaving his neck is not so good.
After exactly a year, she stopped working. He took it under warranty, repaired the month (waited for parts), took it once shaved and again stopped working. He took it again under warranty, repaired the month again (the parts were again waiting). Now while working without complaints.
ol-ev.yand, 2011-08-23 Evaluation 4
- The battery lasts for a month, 15-20 shaving cycles, or about 45 minutes of continuous operation.
- Production - Germany, was Chinese - collapsed.
- Large size, I wanted more compact. Sometimes it began to be tweaked, after four months of use.
alifanov56, 2010-03-30 Evaluation 4
- Good ergonomic body. Rubberized in places of grip. The assembly is also of high quality, no areas and gaps. In general, when you take the quality in your hand, it certainly does not cause delight, but also rejection. The razor is such a strong middling. By the way, the razor itself is assembled in Germany, which, although not an indicator of super-quality, is surprising, wherever you look everywhere and everywhere assembly in the PRC.
- Shaves well, but with reservations. Not all men have the same skin and stiffness of the bristles. I have delicate skin and stiff bristles. So, what was my first shave. Two-day stubble, shave on a dry, but, previously washed and went through the face with a scrub, then wiped his face and dried. Cheeks immediately shaved to zero. Chin was more difficult. He coped under his nose, but not from the first pass. Next was the neck. Here I was disappointed, my neck did not shave stubbornly. I drove a razor both horizontally and vertically, with respect to hair growth and the back of the neck simply did not shave. He applied foam to the neck and the process went better. But in the end, the neck still did not shave perfectly. In general, it is necessary to adapt to the razor. Plus the fact that for almost a month of use, I forgot about cuts on my chin, I have scars from hockey in my childhood.
- I will not say anything about water resistance, in fact, even with a wet shave, foam or water does not get anywhere, plus the fact that the mesh can be washed under running water. The battery charges quickly, with everyday shaving in the evening, I have enough for a week. The trimmer is by the way not prickly, rather pleasant, but in fact almost useless.
- The first time was still a little annoyance. I was surprised how much skin was left in the grid. But in disposable machines, this skin generally clogs the blades.
- And now the main disadvantage is not shaving the neck. There are a bunch of accolades from people who have received this razor in testing. However, the fact that she shaves her neck disgustingly, almost no words.
- Motor razor can not be called quiet, but not annoying.
- In this configuration there is no charging cup or cover. I do not like glossy plastic in household appliances for everyday use, but here there are glossy inserts. By the way, he already scratched me out of the blue. Do not like the protective cap made of transparent plastic. Designers Brown is more visible, but from a good opaque plastic I would have liked more. But this is subjective. The manual did not find a word about how to properly remove the protective cap from the razor, so as not to break it or nails, in the end I guessed it myself: press with the finger where the trimmer blade is and push it from the power button.
- It was embarrassing at the beginning that while the razor was working, the green risk of the battery flashes, why it is necessary is incomprehensible.
- Also confuses the price of regularly replaceable mesh. If as of January-February of the 15th year it costs almost 2 tr, which is already half the cost of a razor, then how much will it cost in a year and a half, when it comes time to replace it, to stock up in advance? Although, if you approach the price of ownership: ~ 1800 p. per tape / 18 months = 100 p. ))
The razor is normal, high-quality, but because of the mesh, it disgustingly shaves the neck. I can't shave in 5 minutes, definitely.
Not everyone can enjoy the first experience of use, it is necessary to adjust. We stretch the skin of the cheeks and neck. Often the hair on the neck begins to grow wrong because of the wrong shave with classic machines - this is a fact, it seems that I have the same situation.
Which system is better, grid or rotor, I don’t know, honestly. Prior to that, for many years I used only classical double-sided blades and, of course, there are no better machines for a man, but the prices for cassettes are rising, but their quality is falling, this is not a myth, but a fact.
swalya 2015-02-02 Evaluation 4
- 1. Price
- 2. Simple and high-quality assembly
- 3. Ability to shave in the shower
- 1. No possibility to set bristle length
- 2. Badly shaves if wet skin and bristles
- 3. If you have not shaved for 2-3 days, then you should shave big hair with a trimmer, and then work with the razor itself
I forgot about irritation, does not tear out hair => it does not hurt to shave.
If you want to save, then take it and you will not regret.
Only the most important thing! Look for the German assembly, not the Chinese one, otherwise you will spit for a very long time.
Nikita, 2011-01-09 Evaluation 4
- Shaving quality (exceeded expectations !!!), shaving under a shower with gel, easy to clean, design, ergonomics
- She has no flaws =)
I have very sensitive skin, while always using the machine. first gilette mac3, then gilette fusion proglide in the hope that thin blades will finally save me from unnecessary passes with a razor, which lead to irritation, from which white acne appeared on the second day after shaving. if it was not particularly shkryabat, then irritation could have been avoided, but then there were no shaved hairs. my stubble is not thick, I would say very rarely in places, it is growing unevenly, but quite tough ... not fluffy for sure. I recently thought about an electric shaver, because it’s already really impossible to put up with these machines, but I probably still have a soviet prejudice about these devices, that irritation from them and that the electric shaver will never shave as clean as a machine. I thought for a long time because there is nowhere to take a razor and just try without buying, plus reviews on the Internet are diametrically opposed !! And I determined this particular device for myself - there is more confidence in Braun, Germany is all the same, it suits me for the price, and the characteristics impressed me. besides, you can shave under a shower with foam or gel. and now the hour has come X, I went and bought braun 340s-4 and shaved for a start dry, which I was very afraid to do ... the result amazed me !!! =)) I shaved everything clean! like a machine! I didn’t notice any particular difference, but the most important thing is that there was no irritation before or after shaving. At the time of shaving, the bristles were three days old and it took a little longer to shave than it would take a machine to shave, but this is a trifle, it still shaves very quickly. The main advice for those who write that she badly shaves her neck, for example, or some other areas, or does not shave at all - CLAUSE STRONGER (!) TO THE FACE AND LEARN AGAINST THE CRASH !!! Of course, someone may have stubble and does not take an electric razor, but it came up to me, I am happy !! You will not regret it !! I will not write about the design, I will say only that it looks very powerful! All successful purchases!
Anonim 2013-08-01 Evaluation 5
- Comfortable ergonomics. Relative purity shave
- Lack of road cover.
This is my first electric shaver. In general, I am pleased with her work. He shaves his eyes clean. (All but the neck). On the dry as it is not familiar, but when you can hurry. More like a wet shave with foam. It is not much slower than dry, but it is much cleaner. Compare with the machine. Also smooth. And the bristles grow much slower. Nevertheless, the problem areas remain the neck area under the cheekbones (the bristle remains a little and prickly (((). As well as the adderum. I have long hair and a little larger in thickness than the rest of the bristle. It is very difficult to shave. Otherwise it helps to shave against the bristles and a circular motion on the skin.
I got used to the razor for a long time, more than a month. Acne appeared. I must say that now the skin gets used. Not completely rid of irritation. However, I can not return to the machines. There was a moment of disappointment, after a month of use. However, the newly bought Shik Quatro (and hellish annoyance from him) forced him to return to Brown.
stasv23, 2010-09-05 Evaluation 4