|Total number of pixels||37.09 million|
|Effective Pixels||36.3 million|
|The size||Full frame (35.9 x 24 mm)|
|Maximum resolution||7360 x 4912|
|Color depth||42 bits|
|Sensitivity||64 - 3200 ISO, Auto ISO|
|Extended ISO||ISO6400, ISO12800, ISO25600, ISO51200|
|Matrix cleaning function||there is|
|White balance||automatic, manual installation, from the list, bracketing|
|Flash||built-in, up to 12 m, the suppression of the red-eye effect, shoe, sync contact, bracketing|
|Image Stabilizer (still photography)||missing|
|Shooting speed||5 frames / sec|
|Timer time||2, 5, 10, 20 c|
|Aspect ratio (still photography)||3:2|
|Interchangeable lens support||Nikon F bayonet|
|Viewfinder and LCD screen|
|Using the screen as a viewfinder||there is|
|Viewfinder Field of View||100%|
|LCD screen||1229,000 points, 3.20 inches|
|Second screen||there is|
|Exposure||30 - 1/8000 s|
|Exposure X-Sync||1/250 c|
|Manual setting of shutter speed and aperture||there is|
|Automatic exposure processing||shutter priority, aperture priority|
|Exposure Correction||+/- 5 EV in 1/3 steps|
|Exposure metering||3D color matrix, multizone, center-weighted, spot|
|Exposure bracketing||there is|
|The presence of a "screwdriver"||Yes|
|Autofocus backlight||there is|
|Manual focus||there is|
|Electronic Rangefinder||there is|
|Autofocus adjustment||there is|
|Face focusing||there is|
|Memory and Interfaces|
|Type of memory cards||CompactFlash, CompactFlash Type II, SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Image Formats||3 JPEG, TIFF, RAW|
|Interfaces||USB 3.0, HDMI, connector for remote control|
|Battery format||your own|
|Number of batteries||1|
|Battery capacity||1200 pictures|
|Video and audio recording|
|Video recording||there is|
|Video recording format||Mov|
|Maximum movie resolution||1920x1080|
|Maximum video frame rate||60 frames / s|
|Maximum frame rate when shooting HD video||50/60 frames / s at resolutions of 1280x720 and 1920x1080|
|Video recording time||20 minutes|
|Optical Zoom when recording video||there is|
|Sound recording||there is|
|Record Sound Comments||there is|
|Other functions and features|
|Additional features||tripod mount, remote control, waterproof case|
|Additional Information||stereo microphone, 1: 2, 5: 4 recording, stereo microphone jack, headphone jack, compatible with Eye-Fi cards|
|Dimensions and weight|
|The size||146x123x82 mm, without lens|
|Weight||980 g, with batteries; without lens|
Reviews of the camera Nikon D810
- In my opinion the most balanced, the most universal, the most for all occasions camera! Let the points:
- 1. The highest, just vyviglazny sharpness of images (especially with good optics). I have in front of the windows a garage complex in the 300's - 400's. Having photographed it at a focal length of 70mm - with the increase it could on a small leaflet hanging on one of the garages, read the announcement of towing services and even disassemble the phone!
- 2. Very good sensitivity for a 36-megapixel sensor! 3200 - absolutely ISO working. You can shoot at 6400, there already appears a slight noise, from which, in principle, you can get rid of in the editors. But in any case, I try not to raise the ISO above 1250.
- 3. Shutter with innovative technology. Just a song for the photographer's ears! Not only is it quiet, it still almost does not produce micro-shocks of the camera, leading to lubrication. I know what it is - I photographed at work on the state-owned Canon 5d Mark II. After my D810 - now it seems that it clanks like a bear trap!
- 4. Very reliable autofocus system. Do not let me down even once! Chainly focuses on the object even in darkened conditions.
- 5. Good rate of fire! Considering that my style is short sighting bursts, and not indiscriminate shooting, 5 frames per second - I have enough of my head for any reportage.
- 6. Weatherproof case. It's all clear. I enjoy phototourism, so this item is clearly not superfluous.
- 7. Flash + backlight for autofocus. Many users of the 3rd Mark with a snake smile say that the flash in a professional camera is not needed. Let me disagree! Maybe it is not necessary for an artistic photo (and then you never know - it is quite possible to highlight the face in backlighting), but who knows what can happen in life! That is why I called the Nikon D810 the most for all occasions camera. She will never let you down!
- Because of the ruble bought more expensive than planned. Yes, a little expensive, but you have to pay for such pleasure!
The first own full-frame camera. Glad as a child! She is great at everything - both landscape and portrait and reporting (I have already tried everything). Reliable tool, workhorse that will pull any task!
P.S. Warning for those who just bought a camera! Sometimes, when you twist the camera in your hands, you may hear that from above, inside some kind of detail is slightly loose. Do not rush to grab the heart and sucking validol run to the service center! These are just springs from a flash in a relaxed state (nothing is audible with an open flash). The outbreak is larger than in cheap counterparts and its springs support mighty! So do not worry!;) I haven't paid attention to it for a long time.)
Petrov Michael, 2015-02-08 Evaluation 5
- FX, 36MP, almost silent (including an additional mode of silent continuous shooting), measured by light, accurate AF, sRAW, CF + SD, FullHD 60k / s video, camera design and much, much more.
Then you and a huge resolution simplifies retouching and resize, accurate autofocus, adequate colors.
The minimum basic ISO 64, at which DD of this camera is the largest, allows you to draw almost a HDR image from nef.
Measurement of the lights will significantly simplify shooting in difficult light conditions, the light will not be knocked out, and the shadows are already drawn in the converter.
An in-camera resize in the form of an sRAW format — at output 9mp, a picture with a full-fledged rabbi, allowing you to take reportage shots at least at ISO 12800.
P.S. For full-fledged work with NEFs from the D810, you will need a converter that can work with these naves. In the case of Adobe, this is Camera Raw 8.6 or / and, respectively, Lightroom 5.6 +, you need to additionally download and install beta. Profiles from here:
P.P.S. The first installments of the D810 have a bug with the firmware - it is treated for 10-20 minutes at the service center (flashing + pixel reminding). More details can be found here:
P.P.P.S. In Moscow, white carcasses now start from 120k. (and at the beginning of October - a white carcass can be found for 116.5k!)
P.P.P.P.S. Cards for the camera is better to choose speed, for example, Lexar Professional 1066x, and at least 32Gb.
Addition: camera autofocus is just great! Very tenacious, even in extremely poor light, and watching! :)
Even if there is no color noise even at ISO 8000, consider that there is no noise in the camera and editor (Lightroom) to cope with it easily, the problem is only with grain, but it is ALL another problem, especially at 36mp. :)
Kazakov Andrei, 2014-10-02 Evaluation 5
- 1. The quality of materials and build quality. n2. ISO is quite acceptable for most tasks. N3. Megapixel. Only if they are needed in such quantities. Next, I will explain ... n4. The flash and focus lights are not superfluous. N5. Large and bright screen. N6. Controls, after d 7000. I think for the pros it does not matter much. And I am not one))) n7. Autofocus nast. Video full hd 60 fps is something! NPlus in the general sea. I bought this monster just yesterday, so the main advantages (smart pictures :)) are still ahead, I hope.
- No, I will not write about the cons. As a teapot, my inexperience will find many drawbacks. A bad dancer and pants get in the way. I would like only some buttons to move to more user-friendly places (video recording, mode).
I read a lot of reviews - different and about different things. Most of the minuses are our hands. Just look in the internet for photos made by pros on any devices, even on the cheapest ones. The only thing I can say is that crop and full frame are different levels. But then again for the pros. The first DSLR was the boot d 600. Used 2 months. I wanted something more serious. In the course of the search began to look and Nikon. The first thing that caught my eye and into the hands is the MATERIAL of the case. At nikon he is gorgeous. This is not my preconceived opinion, for the canon it is somehow cheap looking and all rough - it quickly gets dirty. As for the beginner, this circumstance was very significant for me. I bought nikon d 7000. After the canon (no offense to the canonists) 7000 was just a plane. But later I didn’t have enough ISO and 16 megapixels was not enough to print a landscape of 100x60 cm. Of course you can and glues from a pile of frames, but this is a different story. In general, I am still under the impression. The detailing is stunning. With ISO, you can not bathe, do not borscht not worth it. The device is very high quality and solidly assembled, no squeaks, etc. It remains to acquire a park of good glass and learn how to make masterpieces. I wish you all the luck and that your dreams come true :)
Gitinova Zagra, 2014-08-25 Evaluation 5
- 1. RAW S - an amazing find! 9 mp, 12 bits. Nikon thought about those who shoot reports. Thanks for this photo format!
- 2. The camera is lighter than the D300s
- 3. In the hand is much better than the D300s. The little finger quietly falls on the handle and does not fly off anywhere.
- 4. Shutter sound kayfovy. It is difficult to explain, but the shutter speed is easily controlled by the sound, and not by the numbers on the display.
- 5. Notable noise appears at ISO values above 5000-6400.
- 6. Due to the fact that you can lower the ISO to a value of 32, it became possible to shoot in the conditions of pulsed illumination on an open hole. And no filter is needed.
- 7. The viewfinder is large and very bright. On the high-aperture optics to shoot a pleasure.
- 8. I liked the possibility of shooting with a 5x4 aspect ratio. If you turn off the AF point illumination, the side frames will turn dark.
- 9. The dynamic range is crazy. Even if you lower the highlights to -100, and pull the shadows up to +100, the picture will not become artificial.
- 1. To date, there are no complaints about electronics and mechanisms.
- 2. The main disadvantage is the strange location of the “Mode” button. It is impossible to reach her with the index finger: not only is she far from the edge of the camera, she also ended up behind the finger if you try to reach it. I do not understand! But the record button, useless to most photographers, is emblazoned on the spot where the “Mode” button should be.
- 3. It is not clear why the +/- buttons were swapped. I take off the 5th day, I can not get used to everything.
- 4. The strap included was a bit disappointing. It has become thinner and more prone to twists in the bag.
I bought a D810 in addition to the D300s. To say that I am delighted - to say nothing. The first thing I tried was ISO 5000-8000. Yes, I have D300s at 1600 rustled more + more distorted colors, but here with flowers everything is absolutely fine! Disorders begin at around 10,000. Conclusion: Since photographers rarely rise above 1600-2000, this camera delivers perfect picture quality!
After cropping, this camera is a window into another world. Is it worth such a day? Of course! The picture is unreal tasty.
I hope that the tires are not the same as those of the D300s, although the touch is the same. It will be a shame if in a year it starts to swell and fall out of its cells.
Dyakiv Artem, 2014-12-27 Evaluation 5
- 51 points af, speed and accuracy af, wide expansion of photos, iso from 32, and a lot of things, intuitive menus
- all the same noise =) has not yet revealed
2 years ran with Canon 6d, it's time to change, chose this model because and for the studio, and for the reportage and for the drains it was better not to find for this money
In particular, I was pleased with the autofocus in the report, it's damn nice when from a dynamic series of 10 frames it misses only 1-2 x, from the noise to the high side, for the time being, it seems to me that it loses a little 6-ke, but for what detail! it is something with something. someone wrote that the size of Ravok is 70-90 m, nonsense, I have from 36 to 51, an average of 42-45, it’s natural to go bankrupt for optics, but even with such a plug as I have for the first time, it will be enough (Nikkor 24-85 2.8-4.0 IF)
Here is a photo from him on the first evening, though retouching), but the size is full //yadi.sk/i/RcSA8Go4a2dfA
w1249 2014-08-19 Evaluation 5
- Excellent ergonomics, excellent work at high ISO, wide dynamic range, electronic shutter, harmonious color reproduction
- This is the first device I write about - no flaws
Great machine. The new model eliminated all the problems of the previous model Nikon D800. Snapshots require a minimum of editing. Beautiful machine professional.
At this link you can see the pictures taken by this device //photoswift.livejournal.com/44920.html
nikolayis 2014-09-01 Evaluation 5