|Focal length||85 mm|
|Focusing motor||there is|
|Auto focus||there is|
|Number of elements / groups of elements||9 / 9|
|The number of diaphragm blades||7|
|Dimensions (D x L)||80 x 73 mm|
|Viewing angle||28.30 degrees.min|
|Closest focusing distance||0.8 m|
|Ultrasonic motor||there is|
|Internal focus||there is|
|The diameter of the thread for the filter||67 mm|
Reviews of AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f / 1.8G lens
- 1. Excellent for an inexpensive lens, color reproduction. Good skin tones. When processing in Lightrum 5.0, the maximum that you have to do - in less than 50% of cases - is auto tone correction. In most cases, how to shoot looks optimal and does not require correction of tones. Fringe noticeable, but easily corrected in the converter.
- 2. The automatic white balance (d5000 camera) works well with the lens.
- 3. Autofocus is fast enough, incl. allows you to shoot a report (!) with satisfactory quality (despite the fact that the d5000's AF system is not at all for reporting and sports). For some reason, both before and after adjusting the camera (there was a back focus on 3 lenses, except this one), the lens did not show the focus shift.
- 4. It works well face in backlight (if the sun is far from the edge of the frame).
- 5. Sharpness on f / 1.8! Razor sharpness at f / 2.8 ... 4.0, but without excessive microcontrast.
- 6. Very worthy bokeh! Even on the crope, on the open aperture at the edges of the frame are visible lemon.
- 7. Lack of perspective distortions in portrait photography.
- 1. With difficult lighting, it happens, smears AF.
- 2. It is almost impossible to shoot in extreme backlight (so-so lack).
- 3. I can not achieve razor sharpness on non-porting distances of more than 10 m (m. B., A carcass requires more precise alignment, and maybe it should be so).
- 4. On the EFR crope of 127 mm, respectively, the field of application is open air and large rooms.
- 5. The picture is pleasant, but not as airy as on 1.4D or at least 1.4G.
From the lens just loved. Allows you not to spend extra time when processing portraits to dance with a tambourine, to obtain a pleasant complexion. Gives a color rendition that I really like. Color saturation is high, does not require enhancement in the editor.
The lens is worth its money, in terms of price / quality ratio - amazing glass!
Anonim 2013-09-05 Evaluation 5
- Quite sharp even at open 1.8, excellent skin tone, higher than 2.2 excellent sharpness, 4 is generally a peak of sharpness ..., bokeh, color reproduction is at a height. Great portrait painter.
- Plastic, Abberation on the open aperture, although not critical. Focusing is not very fast but for that tenacious.
Excellent lens for this price, I did not regret not having bought it. Very satisfied, the photos are very good. With an open hole you need to be careful can miss ... Here are examples of photos.
Bartenev Alexey, 2013-10-18 Evaluation 5
- - Really working hole f / 1.8
- - Hit on an open hole even from decent distances of more than 7 meters
- - Value for money
- - A light weight
- - Comfortable blend
- - Nice picture level Nikkor 1052 even slightly twists bokeh like 135L from Canon
- Here is my small comparison of the NIKKOR 135mm f / 2 VS Nikkor 105mm f / 2 VS Nikkor 85mm f / 1.8G //club.foto.ru/forum/11/655666#p8197419
- I really did not find a single flaw
I had a lot of glasses. The last ones with similar focal lengths were 1052 and 851.8D, having bought 851.8G not at all regretted, this is one of the best glasses that I had. The picture and the whole picture are quite a bit inferior to 851.4G. In general, 851.8G is the best work of Nikon for the last time in terms of the ratio, quality of a working hole pattern, etc. ...
I didn’t have time to shoot him a lot, but I can show a couple of photos:
- Excellent optical quality:
- The sharpness is 1.8 higher than I expected.
- Sharpness for 2 or more - very happy.
- The color rendition is beautiful.
- Dimensions and weight seemed optimal. It is light enough and it is of such size that it is very convenient to use the focus ring.
- Abberation on the open. Some might annoy ...
- It is necessary to get used to the peculiarities of focusing on the open aperture.
Ordered in the official store Nikon. The price for some reason turned out to be quite normal there. I got a little back-focus. I'll buy another lens and take both for alignment.
Glass leaves the most pleasant experience. He took as the first in my arsenal portrait fix, incl. - to the future FF-camera. Picture significantly surpassed my favorite 50 1.8D. I was finally convinced that I would change my fifty kopecks by 1.4 G-series. If this is what G-lenses call a plastic picture, then I like the plastic picture.
You can compare 85 1.8G (left) and 50 1.8D (right):
(Images from video 720p, D7000, 30 fps, shutter speed 1/30, f / 1.8, ISO 100, focus and BB manually)
I will add that after a couple of months I bought a G-fifty 1.5 and I can say that 85mm gives a sharper and more contrasting picture. The difference is noticeable, fifty dollars loses, although it is one and a half times cheaper.
aazolotnitsyn 2013-03-05 Evaluation 5
- Picture, boke, aperture, color rendition. The main advantages of any lens! In this - they are present!
- Lightweight. But this is not even a drawback, but rather a constructive feature. Just got used to 80-200 gravity :)
Decent glass! As it was correctly noted above, it’s expensive for a newbie, and the pros have been having it for a long time :)
And a small digression: here someone wrote, I quote: People watch TV and go to the Canon camp faster. Very funny! So I was always right when I said that I only buy boots through advertising! And good things do not need advertising !!!
Those who are thinking about buying this 85th advise!
kustick31, 2013-01-12 Evaluation 5
- Sharp with an open, gorgeous color and sharpness. humane price. fast autofocus. low weight
- not 1.4
Acquired as a portrait for D600. I shoot people mostly on him. very satisfied.
a-veres, 2013-01-23 Evaluation 5