|Type of cartridge||quick clamping|
|Number of speeds||2|
|Chuck diameter||1 - 10 mm|
|Max. idle speed||1100 rpm|
|Maximum torque||12 N · m|
|Functions and features|
|Opportunities||reverse, spindle lock, electronic speed control|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah|
|Removable battery||there is|
|Extra battery||there is|
|Adaptations||socket for mounting bits, magnetic holder on the body|
|Case included||there is|
Reviews the drill-screwdriver Interskol DA-12ER-01
- Just a good and inexpensive shurik, with some pretensions to a professional tool.
- With this ratio, price-quality, God bless you, what are the disadvantages.
I bought 4 or 5 years ago for 1450r. Of the inexpensive - I think - the best - because. there are no problems with it.
Used often and a lot.
2 battery-and hourly charging-a great combination-one acc. - you work - another manages to charge. Batteries are always discharged before charging — and surprisingly, after several years they are still in good condition.
Anonim 2011-12-28 Evaluation 4
- PRICE!!! For light works, there is no better (price category) Unkillable (if only with a sledge hammer =)) In general, I liked it :)
- Well, they are everywhere, you shouldn’t compare with a makita either, well, they bite, a small set of bits and contents could be more compact, and also easier.
You can do it professionally, but you will get tired of the light work, and you will get tired of the weight, and for homework and repair it is better not to overpay for the brand. It will pay for itself and it will not break. (A friend is engaged in furniture in his shop He stopped buying His words, Makita, Bosch is convenient, but the price, Interskol works - not one did not break the price in two below). That is, he fulfills his tasks, for that kind of money. I worked as a BORUT 18V screwdriver! heavy, not twisting --- on, cumbersome, not where it does not crawl-So for the house or who is looking for a cheaper option, there is simply no better!
flashvscoffe, 2011-07-30 Evaluation 5
- Reliable, indestructible and long-lived. Great torque. In his hand is like a cast - all the buttons at hand. Survival fast charging batteries. Excellent value for money.
- Well, except that it is slightly losing in size to professional counterparts, which are two to three times more expensive and a little less.
I bought a screwdriver not new, but already used. Moreover, they exploited it before me in the production mercilessly. It was already covered in dirt and scratches, even without a case. In my hands, the device is already three years. Immediately to him bought a set of good expensive bits. I was rescued many times when it was simply impossible to unscrew it manually. Over the years, in the three-room made repairs. Twisted and unscrewed thousands of screws, screws, bolts. Drilled full holes. And in the summer, in extreme heat, he worked with him in the cold winter in the garage, in the village and in the country. And I do not serve it at all, at best I will grind chalk. He doesn't care. Still plowing and plowing. Both batteries still hold charge. Of all the tools I have, this is by right my favorite! I recommend, and even used!
Flank3r 2012-01-25 Evaluation 5
- 1) A good cheap drill-screwdriver for simple work.
- 2) Roomy case with a large number of slots for bits and drill.
- 3) Battery charge indicator.
- 4) Batteries charge pretty quickly (30 minutes).
- 1) You can not put on the battery - falls. They say in the model DA-12ER-02 the weight distribution is fixed and the drill can be put on the battery, it will not fall.
- 2) 2 bits included.
- 3) The battery charge indicator squeaks when working (it works when the rotation button is lightly pressed), and in general the drill emits a squeak when working (but these are trifles). The charge indicator is a completely unnecessary thing, it shows the charge is not objective. The charge can be determined by touch, the accumulated batteries will still not give a large voltage, so the drill will spin more slowly, if you hold the cartridge with your hand and turn on the drill with discharged batteries, it will not even turn, the indicator is not needed here.
- 4) The torque is too small. At the end of a sheet of plywood, a 60mm screw was screwed in with difficulty, especially at the end.
For this price it is probably better not to find.
[Update after a year and a half].
The torque at the drill is rather weak, it is difficult for her to wrap the screws at 60 without drilling out. The gearbox is alive, intact, although he did not use the drill very intensively. One of the two case holders for bits broke after a couple of months (it's amazing how the second one still holds on to its design). I do not like the weight distribution of the drill, it is impossible to put on the battery, it falls. In the hand is comfortable, firmly, although the weight still makes itself felt. It has rubber inserts, although they seem to be plastic. Convenient button reverse / lock. The charge indicator on Ni-Cd batteries, in my opinion, is not needed on this model (the understanding of this fact comes with time). But still for this price better screw hard to find.
max230788, 2013-03-17 Evaluation 5
- A good torque made the ladder in the country, twisted so that smoke poured from under the screw. Fast charger and high capacity batteries.
- Krepil them baseboards, drilled luminescent for thresholds.
- Chuvuny and concrete, I drill steel with a wire perforator from Makita.
- Convenient reverse, easy to flip with your index / thumb.
- Scope of supply (case, two batteries)
- Non-axle cartridge.
- Plastic mounting dowels (fell off) and batteries (alive).
- Tight and fuzzy switching speeds.
Good home tool.
Once or twice a year to perform a large amount of work on assembling a fence / cabinet / ladder.
I am quite satisfied; I see no reason for such tasks in more expensive ones.
Anonim 2011-07-28 Evaluation 4
- 1.) Price
- 2.) Battery capacity
- 3.) Two speeds
- 1.) Heavy.
- 2.) Do not stab the floor, leave a hole in the floor!
- 3.) The speed switch broke quickly - it’s better not to touch it at all!
cuss 2012-11-08 Evaluation 3