|Power consumption||2100 watts|
|Suction power||370 watts|
|Dust collector||cyclone filter with a capacity of 2 liters|
|Power controller||on the body|
|Fine filter||there is|
|Noise level||80 dB|
|Power cord length||8 m|
|Functions and features||auto cord winding, footswitch on / off on the case, the place for storage of nozzles|
|Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)||30x44x29 cm|
|Additional Information||HEPA12 filter; 11m range|
|Tubes and nozzles|
|Additional tips included||floor / carpet AeroSeal; brush; crevice; small; for parquet Super Parquet|
Reviews of the vacuum cleaner Philips FC 8766
- - Ease of use. In the vacuum cleaner, literally everything is thought out for the convenience of the person using it. From rubberized wheels and mounting on the body under the brush, to the convenience of cleaning the dust container and filter.
- - Workmanship. High-quality plastic, well fitted parts.
- - Availability of HEPA filter. Required if you have small children.
- - Price. I do not believe that a vacuum cleaner is worse than a Dyson. At the same time, its price is 3-4 times less.
- - 6 different tips included.
- - Quiet. Oddly enough, much quieter than my past bag vacuum cleaner.
- Due to the fact that the vacuum cleaner looks very high quality, I want to wipe it from dust after each cleaning.
Bravo Philips. Going to buy a completely different vacuum cleaner. I do not regret the purchase. Vacuuming is now a pleasure.
P.S. When registering a vacuum cleaner on the site philips.ru, the warranty on the engine extends to 5 years!
P.S.2 Conducted an experiment. He cleaned the carpet with an old bag vacuum cleaner, which, it seemed to me, sucks well. Then he cleaned this carpet Philips FC 8766. The result: half of the container is filled with fine dust.
Thank you all, who mastered !!!
Tsybizov Sergey, 2013-11-12 Evaluation 5
- Price, power, size, parquet brush.
- not cooking :)
For a long time, the vacuum cleaner was chosen based on reviews from Yandex Market and friends. I wanted optimality in the price / quality parameters. We stopped at a brand that inspires confidence, and besides, relatives have a vacuum cleaner from Philips 10 years old — it still sucks like a beast!
Everywhere in the stores, Dyson was tried, but we have been using them already for the 2nd year (we leave it to his parents) and, to put it mildly, I am not satisfied with his performance, and even more so in relation to the price ?! Yes, in Dyson it is not necessary to change the filters, I washed the water in 1p in 4 cleaning capacities with water and everything that is not killed is durable, but the suction power is deplorable. I would say that he is like a regular vacuum cleaner, but not over 20 thousand ?!
We bought the model 8766, because there is a parquet (and not turbo) brush is a thing !! turbo is needed for pet owners or lush forever climbing hair :) In the parquet, the whole floor is sparkling like cat's eggs! brush and vacuum and mechanically polish 2in1! With a simple wet cleaning I would not have achieved such a result (I would not even try). Necessary nozzles in a set + a usual brush a floor / carpet. After pressing the button, the vacuum cleaner is gaining momentum (noise) gradually, moreover it looks more like a rumbling :) nice. By the way, Dyson screams like cut !!! The cord is a long plus, a huge plus, all the connections are clearly latched, the power switches on the case — which is a plus for us, maybe more guarantee that it does not break, like those at hand, on the handle. The modes are not 3, like pictures, but more: there are intermediate ones. We gave our vacuum cleaners a battle: philips 8766 against dyson d29: we cleaned the carpet thoroughly with Dyson, cleaned from dust, and then turned on our Philips and did the same. What can I say, Phillips collected 2cm of dust (deposited in a flask) from the carpet after Dyson.! The winner is obvious. You still compare the price !!! You can take 4 Phillips or for the difference buy another necessary equipment for your home!
We are happy with our choice! The other day, vacuuming the walls in the apartment after repair, and again convinced of the correctness of the choice.
Nikishina Anna, 2014-10-29 Evaluation 5
- Not noisy, at least it doesn’t cut over the ears, the smell of plastic is not felt, dust doesn’t stick to plastic, the container for collecting garbage can be cleaned without any problems are available, the design class, the parquet brush I don’t know how, but I didn’t linoleum I liked the cord 8 meters, I and 3 meters for the eyes, the thrust is excellent, more about it in the comments
- The cord in this dust is not round, but some kind of flat. I do not know, I have not met with this before, so we will see how he behaves in a year. Otherwise, everything suits me
Comrades, we take !!! No joke compared to (samsung sc8853) that I took myself a year ago, this vacuum cleaner does not go in any way, Philips I took to my parents, they have a carpet of the 90s, this is the one that vacuumed it, and then you go with a basin of water and a wet hand you collect hair, this same one sucked all the hair, by the way, my Samsung didn't cope with this task unless I put the turbo brush, an incredible amount of dust. The parquet brush is very convenient and I liked the Linoleum, the trash bin is very easy to clean. All places are accessible, again, I wouldn’t say about my own. In philepsy, you can take the upper handle and it will not come off, in my own it is impossible even to say in the instructions. The filter is also more convenient here, even it seems you can not wash it after each cleaning, and you can throw out the container every time there is a mark on which dust can be collected. Take it you will not regret, excellent dust! I am very pleased!
Danchenok Natalia, 2013-09-19 Evaluation 5
- Powerful, bagless, good workmanship (with the exception of parquet brushes), long cord.
- Brushes quickly break down - especially with rotating parts.
Purchased instead of the broken Electrolux, which served faithfully for 8 years. After the first cleaning, the container was jammed, and this despite the fact that it was vacuumed before that every other day. Recommend. Most likely I will take the same second as a gift.
P.S. I was mistaken about the quality - the parquet brush had already broken - one rotating disc with a cloth had fallen off. There is a very flimsy mount. Therefore, I lower the rating.
Aleksandr Kuznetsov, 2014-03-04 Evaluation 5
- good powerful vacuum cleaner, use half a year, I decided to write a review. Positive feelings certainly more. I can not agree that the assembly is bad. Not perfect, but where did you see the ideal? Not accustomed to power. Usually on linoleum you need to clean the brush, and here on the contrary on the carpet it is better to remove. Well, yes it is necessary to wash what? 10 minutes maximum. At first, the soaps often now, when filled to 34, do not lose power.
- Apparently in 3-5 years you will have to look for the HEPA filter. (maybe a longer period. Last cheap vacuum cleaner, I washed the filter 30 times after which it stopped functioning) Here I decide to wash it only with power loss.
I did not notice the statics, although there are many complaints in the reviews. When striving for the perfect vacuum cleaner - this is not the worst option.
lesik baz 2014-05-25 Evaluation 5
- Work HEPA filter is felt immediately - after cleaning there are no extraneous odors. Powerful. The dust bin made it possible to find a severed laptop key in a couple of minutes. In the dustbag, I don’t know how it would be possible. Compact.
- 1) The main brush is bulky, not under any furniture passes. This brush has 2 modes: for parquet and for carpet. In the parquet mode, the brush sticks to the floor and scrapes it with unpleasant sounds. You have to vacuum the floors in carpet mode. When the dust lies in a centimeter from the brush, it still remains: because in the floor mode the brush sticks to it, and in the carpet mode it has too large a gap and there is not enough power.
- 2) The vacuum cleaner hose goes into a plastic handle, in my opinion, terribly uncomfortable: it is thin, the plastic is hard and slippery. As a result, the hand quickly gets tired. The previous vacuum cleaner had a rubberized grip handle, which made cleaning much more convenient, the movement of the brush was easier to manage.
We chose a vacuum cleaner to replace the good old Electrolux, who had one major drawback - the lack of a HEPA filter. The old vacuum cleaner was purchased around 2007 for 5-6 tr. It was hoped that over the past 5 years, manufacturers will offer something substantially better for this amount. Many reviews on this model, almost all positive with the highest ratings. I do not know what people compared with. In fact, it turned out that in this model they saved on the quality of brushes and handles, so that I could rate only 3 points for ease of use. The model is unsuccessful if you want to vacuum something other than carpets and if cleaning takes more than 15 minutes. Although the technical characteristics are excellent and there are no complaints about the build quality.
New Galina, 2014-02-27 Evaluation 4