|Purpose||Appointment: for the car|
|Diameter||Diameter: 14/15/16/17/18 "|
|Profile width||Profile width: 155/175/185/195/205/215/225/235/245 mm|
|Profile height||Profile height: 40/45/50/55/60/65|
|Functions and features|
|Maximum speed index||Maximum speed index: T (up to 190 km / h)|
|Load index||Load index: 75 ... 104|
|Maximum load (per tire)||Maximum load (per tire): 387 ... 900 kg|
|Sealing method||Sealing method: tubeless|
|RunFlat technology||RunFlat technology: no|
Reviews Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice 2 winter tires
- I can only say about the sensations in contrast after changing the spike for this product on a Nissan note 1.6 machine with a gun.
- Silence, almost deathly, only the engine is heard. Minor flaws of the road are very successfully demuxed. Course stability and control on asphalt is excellent, unless, of course, without fanaticism. There is a feeling that the power machine has increased, the speed is gaining much faster - all this because of the excellent adhesion of this rubber to asphalt. Fuel consumption has definitely decreased. The brakes on the asphalt became very tenacious, and their whistling, which was after the replacement of brake discs with pads, disappeared.
- The most amazing. I checked the ride quality on the snow and on the ice: and, in fact, it is going, it may, of course, not be the same as studding, but still.
- No comments yet. Appear - I will add.
I regret I did not know before about this rubber. Already thinking about the summer of the same brand.
Fedyaev Andrey, 2015-02-15 Evaluation 5
- Quiet, comfortable.
- Not yet. In the slush, naturally, the machine as a mechanic slips :)
Took on the results of foreign tests. The first place took. At the time of purchase, no reviews here. Ventured, did not lose. And the price has played, Michelin for 1100r. was more expensive.
Excellent ride quality !!!
I RECOMMEND everyone who appreciates comfort!
Anonim 2015-01-22 Evaluation 5
- Holds the road well, very quiet.
I went to the Hakka Nokian 4, tired of the noise. Looked tests, this rubber in the first place with non-studded nokian. Production is not Russia, which is a huge plus. Reinforced sidewall, at least for me. Hakku sold, bought this goodyear. I drive for 3 weeks - I am delighted, silence, the road keeps excellent, it also slows down perfectly, and on wet asphalt it is much better than spikes. I recommend, although I did not go to the velcro before.
sergdoki2009, 2014-12-13 Evaluation 5
- Accelerates, brakes, keeps in turns, handling, no noise, price / Satisfied owner (in the sense of me))))
- MAYBE (I can not yet say) - weak sidewall. Deficiencies not found.
Kash-Kai. Three winter departure for Dunlop Graspic DS3, pereobuvshis the fourth (this winter), with three passengers, felt like a cow on the reagent. No, we don’t need such hockey ... I went deep into searches and analysis. New model. Gone at risk. And, although I don’t want to support the enemy country, having assessed the tests of this model, I made a choice that I don’t regret. I managed to visit both dry and wet and porridge. Tested tough. Of course, we understand that in the summer we will not feel ourselves ... There is a freezing test ahead. They promise not to tan.
Winter is over. Rubber did not disappoint once.
kraft202, 2015-03-15 Evaluation 5
- Soft, quiet, sticky, XL - tough sidewall! Adequate price.
- for a month and a half of operation did not find
We have not yet been able to complete the full test, but I can say with confidence that it is moving confidently on the frozen hill. When buying, I was guided by the Scandinavian tests, in which the tires defeated Continental ContiVikingContact 6. I used to go to Continental and was very pleased, but Goodyear is very, very good! Let's see how the tire behaves when snow falls. By the way, the tests showed excellent tire performance on dry and wet asphalt ...
Anonim 2014-12-19 Evaluation 5
- Excellent performance on asphalt and snow; great acoustic comfort; reasonable price; soft, high-quality tires.
- On ice, it will give way to studded rubber, on ice, a little bit worse than Nokian Hakka R2 (perhaps because of the drive on one axis - the front).
I decided to change my father's tires to the Skoda Superb 2.0 TSI (200 hp) AT. Tire size: 225/45 R17 94T. Prior to that, last winter I used Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice Arctic (spikes) 205/55 R16 94T, this year I regretted it very much (I drove around Skoda for about a month): endless slippings (you can calmly move only very smoothly); low directional stability at speeds of 120 km / h; very noisy (although I must say that Superb noise insulation is average). As a result, having questioned the safety of the drive, I decided to change the wheels to a larger size R17, and I felt I decided to use Velcro on the sensations of using the Nokian R2 on my car. I chose between Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice 2 and Continental ContiVikingContact 6, I finally took Ice 2 and did not regret it.
The car just changed: the very first thing after leaving the tire is silence ... moreover, you really can't hear how the tires go on asphalt, it is very similar in acoustics to summer tires, of course, on the asphalt with rubble tires are already heard; It is worth noting a very good handling on asphalt, and no matter what weather, exactly the same predictability of control; the slips were minimized, now if necessary a sharp start is possible; it goes well in the snow, in deep snow, although it didn’t come around, so there are no comments here; on icy behavior confident, yet Scandinavian sticky; I didn’t check it on pure ice, and where can I get it in the city ?, but I believe it will give way to spike. A small comparison with Hakka R2 can be found in my review of it.
As a result, we have: tires mainly for the city / highway, can (presumably) be used in rural areas as well. They are very comfortable on asphalt, they do not fold in the noticeable yard, and they are not afraid of either severe frosts or small positive temperatures. Goodyear has finally got a great rubber that can be recommended without a doubt.
Levandovsky Stanislav, 2015-03-18 Evaluation 5