|Purpose||Appointment: / for the car / for the SUV|
|Diameter||Diameter: 13/14/15/16/17/18 "|
|Profile width||Profile width: 155/175/185/195/205/215/225/235/245/255/265 mm|
|Profile height||Profile height: 40/45/50/55/60/65/70|
|Functions and features|
|Maximum speed index||Maximum speed index: T (up to 190 km / h)|
|Load index||Load index: 75 ... 112|
|Maximum load (per tire)||Maximum load (per tire): 387 ... 1120 kg|
|Sealing method||Sealing method: tubeless|
|RunFlat technology||RunFlat technology: no|
Reviews Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice Arctic winter tires
- Studing from 2013 only factory; new modern model, rubber compound; unusual spike with a clear orientation and a reinforced mount; hard tread (well rulitsya on asphalt) but not dubeyuschy in the cold because of its chemical composition; snow tread; low fuel consumption (rolls well); almost does not buzz after running, compared with even a very quiet michelin hin2; price!; spikes are all in place after the asphalt winter 12-13, run for 3 months. -8000 in St. Petersburg, Leningrad region and Finland with Karelia.
- On the ice in motion can not be overdone with speed, floating away. Not very significant for friends with head + having a CAP.
The ideal ratio price / quality / behavior. Very pleased with the taxiing on the pavement, while not succumbing to the real winter. In general, ideal for large cities with chemical processing and wet asphalt, with departures in the winter for the city / nature.
Regarding the BALANCING-on rubber there are paint marks. Uzbek tire workers (and not only, unfortunately!) Do not understand that they should be oriented opposite the nipple. Then the goods are not more than 20 grams!
My tires dimension 225/45/17, German car rear-wheel drive 2008 onwards.
Unnamed07, 2013-11-12 Evaluation 5
- 1. Practically perfect tread pattern for snow / mud / ice, rows perfectly, and precisely rows).
- 2. Keeps the road well in slush, snow / water, checked on the track at a speed of 150, did not even fly off the road even at medium steepness, did not notice any hints of a breakdown.
- 3. Soft tires in comparison with competitors.
- 4. Shipov more than in the same Hakka 7.
- 5. It is produced in Poland and in Germany (thank God it is not in Russia).
- A bit noisy on dry pavement.
Thanks to the design and the tread depth, it was easy to start off on the roads after a blizzard (when not yet cleaned, and snow to the bumper and above). Unlike many other road users who simply stumble on the spot. Even he wondered why my car was driving the front wheel drive, but the same Skoda Yeti was not.
There was another case, in the spring I was thrown at the time of snow melting in the field, the road was not passable, in general, I got up and not there, not here, go ahead the pit from the tractors and I have only 16 cm clearance, go back - in the mountain mud layers of 15 centimeters, in general, the choice was not great, I had to go backwards. So I will tell you that I would be on any other tires, I think I wouldn’t have left 99%, but I’d go to these tires. The result: a car in pieces of dirt (it was barely washed at the sink), but left without the help of other equipment. There is even a video, as I tried to call in front of him in the mountains, who are interested I can throw off the link.
P.S. Don't even think about any Hakka 8/7 if you have the opportunity to purchase Ice Arctic, although in fact, tires are everyone’s personal choice, it's up to you, and I just wrote my practice of using these tires.
Goryagin Yuri, 2013-09-26 Evaluation 5
- Coupling properties, permeability.
- Perhaps the noise, but there is nothing to compare (the first winter on this machine).
Feedback on the results of one season.
Car VW Polo sedan. The size is 195/55/15. Mileage over the winter ~ 10 000. Lost 2/1/0/0 spikes.
Rubber allows you to feel in the winter behind the wheel very confident. Perfectly stops and starts on the ice. Through the snow porridge and drifts on it, you can go as on asphalt. Over the entire winter, no snow drift made me get out of the car once again. Excellent, confident rebuilding through inter-strip snow drift at speed. Saved a couple of times on asphalt - I didn’t know that it was possible to slow down SO in the winter.
I would love to buy this again.
Plotnikov Alexander, 2013-04-21 Evaluation 5
- The unusual shape and landing spike fully justified. The tire holds onto the road very well.
- This is rather not a fault but a niggle: there is a slight yaw at speed, but not very significant.
All Goodyear Ultragrip tires are characterized by good dry snow, and the Ice Arctic is no exception. During the winter, it drove about 9000 km (Peter) across all surfaces, snow, loose snow, ice, slush, dry asphalt, I liked everything very much. In March, he pulled himself out of deep mud on these wheels - no problem (front-wheel drive). During the trip to the dacha in front of the ice track, the 2115 began to cling to the belly, and decided to leave the rut, did not work out, and stopped byksuya, I slipped out of the track on these wheels without tension, and there was no characteristic dragging of the rear axle along the track forward, just left. 3 cars behind me remained standing. During the operation, I was still able to tear out 2 spikes from the front left wheel, but I think that this is due to emergency braking in an emergency on very lousy dry asphalt with fine gravel. As for noise, these tires seemed to me quieter than summer ones (bridgestone turanza), maybe it's just because of the good Shumkov cars. Tires really like. For the next season, my wife will buy the same cars.
Madness523, 2013-04-03 Evaluation 5
- Rows, holds the road perfectly in all conditions, slows down without problems ...
- studded rubber syndrome is particularly acute (go - ok, slow down - ok, park, step out, fall)
Otezdil winter without problems, moreover, he was in different conditions, and ice and dry asphalt and wet porridge from snow and mud, and snow mixed with sand about 30 cm deep under which ice got stuck only once and that by stupidity, rode after a snowstorm through the loose snow, went away from the rut and naturally dug on most tomatoes.
I recommend taking and no doubt
Bolotnicov Anton, 2013-11-11 Evaluation 5
- Price-quality ratio.
- Braking on ice.
- Start in the snow and slush.
- It goes well backwards if it can no longer drag the car forward (the main thing is to be more daring with gas).
- Drain water perfectly.
- Very interesting thorns.
- Workmanship is excellent.
- Noise during running.
- slightly specific lateral stability in slush for gas discharge. Note is not bad and specific, requires addiction in general.
So. Car Skoda Fabia first generation. dimension 175/70/14. would have to be 175/65 or 165/70. but in favor of the lumen, it acquired 175/70/14 more. because In size 165/70/14 there is nothing at all. but if it were in the size of 165/70/14 goodyear, it would be just a bomb!
The car was retooled for brand new houjares in early November. rubber rose evenly, balanced on perfectly small weights. at first there was a running-in of 250-300 km did not exceed 60 km / h. Wildly buzzed. passed 300km in 2 days. run in. began to calm down. The car is used to teach people how to drive after driving school, and according to the course of counter-training. the whole of November the car has ironed the autodrome. Exercise snake, figure eight, snake in reverse and so on. It was all on rather abrasive asphalt under control of students who could not always drive well. that is, there were decelerations in the skid, and starting from the spot with the boxes (random of course). for all this time and in November the car passed 2000km. lost only one spike from the front right wheel. (most likely due to the fact that left turns always takes any person faster than the right).
Now it’s snowing and ice. I myself (the instructor) experienced rubber on a snowy autodrome when starting with slipping on the ice, it leaves a living place on the contact patch. rips out all the ice with wide spikes. Tracks from thorns mine mine 16 pieces. or 18. in general a lot. due to the wider thorn core for improved braking, the wheel lock moment is perfectly felt, that is very convenient for intermittent or stepped braking. braking and starting on ice is beyond praise! Snow passes with a bang. and when the car is already trying to climb on the belly, the main thing is to dig in and on time stopping boldly without delay cut in the back and go back with a little slip. Great!
stability on asphalt at 4, lateral stability under the discharge of gas in snow porridge at 4 +, but if you set the direction and give gas then 5 +. Good luck! and tires SUPER!
Anonim 2012-12-12 Evaluation 5