|Type of printing||black and white|
|Printing technology||piezoelectric jet|
|Minimum drop volume||3 pl|
|Borderless printing||there is|
|Maximum resolution for b / w printing||1440x720 dpi|
|Print speed||34 ppm (b / w A4)|
|Paper feed||100 sheet. (standard), 100 sheets. (maximum)|
|Paper output||30 sheet. (standard), 30 sheet. (maximum)|
|Paper density||64-95 g / m2|
|Print on:||cards, films, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper|
|Resource b / w cartridge / toner||6000 pages|
|Number of cartridges||1|
|Type of cartridge / toner||black T7741 140 ml|
|Continuous ink supply system||there is|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi, USB 2.0|
|Fonts and languages of management|
|OS support||Windows Mac OS|
|Power consumption (during operation)||13 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||435x148x267 mm|
Epson M105 Printer Reviews
- Wi-Fi, Super Economic (now 1/3 of the paint is left, and 5500 pages are printed (there are statistics)
- Noisy in draft mode, and 34 ppm marketing move (if probably only one dot will be on the page in draft mode will print like that), in reality 18 ppm, little paper in the tray fits (pages 70), can fall on leaving the printer.
So I took to replace lazernik for streaming and fast printing, everything is fine, except for super-small fonts (3,4), they are better on lazer, well, of course, the clarity on the laser is also better, but when super-clarity is not important, then a super printer. Wi-Fi is generally good (I forgot to connect a printer to the laptop)
I took for 5500 (+2 backs of 140 ml) + 1000 bonuses to the card, IMHO, I do not regret it, it has already paid off)) I bought 40 days ago
Vanyukhin Gregory, 2014-04-13 Evaluation 5
- chose a printer for a long time, first wanted a laser. but comparing with the Epson 105, it became obvious that it is many, many times more economical! for the price and the printer, and two sets of ink (140 ml). and wi-fi !!
- its compactness is also worth noting.
- not yet discovered. but heard that it is desirable to print at least once a month. but I have not thought about it yet, I type it often.
For large volumes of BW printing, there is no better option.
Anonim 2013-11-05 Evaluation 5
- Fast quality printing
- No instructions (it is only in electronic form)
While printed 600 pages. No complaints. But users of this model still please respond. I want to throw you a test page for printing. Then compare, the detail you are interested in is displayed on your printout or not (like mine)?
mjve 2014-04-12 Evaluation 5
- Built-in CISS, Wi-fi is very easy to work with the printer
- Expensive and dry up if you do not print for a long time
As I said, the printer dries out if you do not print often, but since there is a lot of very ink, and they cost a penny, cleaned it a couple of times and finished
Anonim 2014-02-07 Evaluation 4
- from its predecessor m100, in principle, no different, the same light, simple, cheap cost of printing, you can print it out :) CISS 140 ml volume, this is a lot :) ooooooooochen enough for a long time.
- dries out if you print at least a couple of pages a month on it, this problem will not be
Gorobets Alexandr, 2013-08-11 Evaluation 5
- compact, printing is not expensive
- printing is not fast, 11000 pages, as I was explained in support for epson, this is with a page occupancy of 5%; I have 5,000 text = (
I bought a printer to print a lot on their advertising, of course, with the cheapest printing ... but this is at 5% page occupancy ... total from the starting set of 5000 pages instead of the stated 11000 typed only text, again deceived) by 55% = (((generally I do not regret Because before, there was a lazernik requiring repair, and this one is under warranty and the seal goes out to the skin. You’ll fill up the laser with 300r and about 2000 pages, and this one is also very convenient to refill ... the main thing is that nothing breaks))) total 2500 pages about 32 pennies, not 10 =) and plus another boom yeah
here's a real review, not a marketing ploy ... for a long time I didn’t choose a printer, you can certainly find cheaper printing
Pup Alesya, 2014-04-08 Evaluation 4
printrea work (5 hours)